* It’s the “Don’t break a hip tour.”
* The shows start at 4:30 in the afternoon.
* The tour is sponsored by AARP.
* Glucose Meters, Hearing-Aid Batteries and Fanny Packs are sold in the lobby.
* Great-grandchildren get in half-price.
* Autograph sessions will be at 6:30 AM at Dennys.
* At intermission, there will be a presentation about Juicers.
* Tickets come with a coupon for Life Alert.
* Walkers and wheelchairs get front seats.
* Buses from Nursing Homes and Assisted Living centers get priority parking.
* Health screenings will be offered one hour prior to shows.
* The Band will be mingling with their fans after breakfast in Malls.
“What made Parker special was the twisted combination of a polite and personable woman with a wit designed for evisceration, a pen dipped in blood, and a tongue that worked best when unleashed.” Source
“This is not a novel to be tossed aside lightly. It should be thrown aside with great force” [Dorothy Parker].
She was absolutely one of a kind and we will continue to enjoy her wit for generations to come.
I have added something new to the site. At the top of the page, you will see the Wit and Wisdom page. Here, I will be sharing short thoughts and quips from my hyperactive mind. This is a repository of various thoughts that I hope you will find valuable. Let me know if you like this aspect of the Moving Word.