* It’s the “Don’t break a hip tour.”
* The shows start at 4:30 in the afternoon.
* The tour is sponsored by AARP.
* Glucose Meters, Hearing-Aid Batteries and Fanny Packs are sold in the lobby.
* Great-grandchildren get in half-price.
* Autograph sessions will be at 6:30 AM at Dennys.
* At intermission, there will be a presentation about Juicers.
* Tickets come with a coupon for Life Alert.
* Walkers and wheelchairs get front seats.
* Buses from Nursing Homes and Assisted Living centers get priority parking.
* Health screenings will be offered one hour prior to shows.
* The Band will be mingling with their fans after breakfast in Malls.